Please note: We currently are not accepting new patients.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
- Acupuncture and NAET Center8229 Boone Boulevard
Clinic HoursMon11 am - 5 pmWed11 am - 5 pmFri11 am - 5 pmSat7:30 am - 5 pm
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Tag Archives: stomach
Five Acupuncture Points for Indian Summer
Acupuncture is part of a medical system that dates back nearly 3,500 years. This medical system is known as Traditional Chinese Medicine or TCM. TCM acknowledges not four but five seasons. The fifth season, Indian Summer, occurs in late August through mid-September. Each season in TCM has a pair of organs or energetic pathways it corresponds to. For Indian
Posted in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged spleen, summer, tcm Comments Off on Five Acupuncture Points for Indian Summer