Please note: We currently are not accepting new patients.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
- Acupuncture and NAET Center8229 Boone Boulevard
Clinic HoursMon11 am - 5 pmWed11 am - 5 pmFri11 am - 5 pmSat7:30 am - 5 pm
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Tag Archives: sprains
Acupuncture and TCM for Sprains and Strains
We’ve all heard of and maybe even experienced a sprain or a strain. But do you really know the difference? A sprain is defined as a stretch or tear of a ligament. A strain, on the other hand, is defined as an injury to a muscle or tendon. Sprains can result from a fall, a sudden twist or a
Posted in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged exercise, strains, stretching Comments Off on Acupuncture and TCM for Sprains and Strains