Please note: We currently are not accepting new patients.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
- Acupuncture and NAET Center8229 Boone Boulevard
Clinic HoursMon11 am - 5 pmWed11 am - 5 pmFri11 am - 5 pmSat7:30 am - 5 pm
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Tag Archives: seasonal affective disorer
What Is Seasonal Affective Disorder?
Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) is a condition believed to be linked to a lack of sunlight where the individual experiences mood changes and emotions similar to depression. SAD occurs mostly in the Fall and Winter months when there is less sunlight exposure.
It’s found that around 5 percent of people may experience SAD lasting 40% of the year
Posted in Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine Also tagged SAD Comments Off on What Is Seasonal Affective Disorder?