- Acupuncture and NAET Center8229 Boone Boulevard
Clinic HoursMon9 am - 5 pmWed9 am - 5 pmFri9 am - 5 pmSat9 am - 3 pm
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Tag Archives: neuropathy
According to the National Institutes of Health, approximately 20 million people in the United States suffer from peripheral neuropathy. The NIH also notes that it is particularly common among those suffering from diabetes. So, what is peripheral neuropathy and can acupuncture help to relieve its symptoms?