Please note: We currently are not accepting new patients.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
- Acupuncture and NAET Center8229 Boone Boulevard
Clinic HoursMon11 am - 5 pmWed11 am - 5 pmFri11 am - 5 pmSat7:30 am - 5 pm
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Tag Archives: eft
Acupuncture for Obsessive Complusive Disorder (OCD)
Mental health problems are extremely common, and many times more than people expect. There are a whole host of reasons why some suffer from mental health disorders. Genetics, upbringing and environment can all play a role in a person’s wellbeing and mental health. Prescription medication to deal with these issues are also one of the most over prescribed type of
Posted in Acupuncture, Wellness Also tagged mental health, obsessive compulsive disorder, ocd, tapping Comments Off on Acupuncture for Obsessive Complusive Disorder (OCD)