- Acupuncture and NAET Center8229 Boone Boulevard
Clinic HoursMon9 am - 5 pmWed9 am - 5 pmFri9 am - 5 pmSat9 am - 3 pm
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:“The Top 10 Reasons to Try Acupuncture”
Tag Archives: clicking
5 Tips to Help With TMJ
Commonly known as TMJ, temporomandibular joint pain affects over 10 million Americans and can involve difficulty chewing, jaw muscle stiffness and painful popping or clicking, according to the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research.
Although for some people the pain of TMJ goes away on its own, others develop long-term problems and need treatment to help their pain.
Posted in Acupuncture Also tagged jaw, popping, tmj Comments Off on 5 Tips to Help With TMJ