Please note: We currently are not accepting new patients.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
- Acupuncture and NAET Center8229 Boone Boulevard
Clinic HoursMon11 am - 5 pmWed11 am - 5 pmFri11 am - 5 pmSat7:30 am - 5 pm
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Tag Archives: chinese medicine
Traditional Chinese medicine teaches that humans should live in harmony with the seasons. According to traditional Chinese medicine there are five seasons: winter, spring, summer, late summer and fall. Each season has many associations that help us change our habits, allowing for a more balanced mind and body. When these systems were being developed, people were living in
Large Intestine 4 is one of the most important and influential points in the entire body. The Chinese name for Large Intestine 4 is “He Gu” meaning union valley or converging valley. The point is located on the hand in the web between the thumb and index finger, also described as the depression where the index finger and thumb bones