Please note: We currently are not accepting new patients.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
- Acupuncture and NAET Center8229 Boone Boulevard
Clinic HoursMon11 am - 5 pmWed11 am - 5 pmFri11 am - 5 pmSat7:30 am - 5 pm
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Tag Archives: blood flow
Healthy blood circulation is a vital component of life for human beings. Without proper blood flow, life would cease to exist. Blood isn’t the only thing that’s important, it’s what the blood is carrying that makes circulation so important. Blood carries fresh oxygen, hormones and nutrients that we absorb from our food. Without these components, the organs and tissues