- Acupuncture and NAET Center8229 Boone Boulevard
Clinic HoursMon9 am - 5 pmWed9 am - 5 pmFri9 am - 5 pmSat9 am - 3 pm
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report:
Tag Archives: acupuncturist
Just like every patient is unique with specific needs and expectations, every practitioner is also unique with specific needs and expectations. If acupuncture is a new experience for you, you might be wondering what to expect. While not every practice is the same, there are a few general principles that will guide your first appointment.
Acupuncture has a proven track record of success but if you haven’t yet added acupuncture to your health care routine, then it’s important to note that your experience will greatly depend on the acupuncture provider you ultimately choose. And the best way to determine the right acupuncturist for you is to identify your specific health care needs and goals.