Yes. In some instances children actually respond more quickly than adults. If your child has an aversion to needles, your acupuncturist may massage the acupuncture points. This is called acupressure or tuina.
- Acupuncture and NAET Center8229 Boone Boulevard
Clinic HoursMon9 am - 5 pmWed9 am - 5 pmFri9 am - 5 pmSat9 am - 3 pm
- • Seven Healthy Fall Habits •
- • 5 Ways to Stay Fit This Fall •
- • Improve Your Mental Health with Regular Meditation •
- Sign up to receive news and updates and get my free report: